12 oz - Endless Candle At Home Candle Refill
If you are a candle lover who burns candles frequently, you know the dilemma of burning through your favorite candle and being stuck with an empty jar or vessel that you hate to get rid of, but really don’t need. Never throw away an empty candle jar again!
Endless Candle is the easiest, fastest, best-smelling way to refill your empty candle jars with luscious scent, right in the comfort of your own home. Our at-home candle refill kit comes neatly bundled with everything you need in one package. You simply provide a microwave (or stove, pot + water) and a few minutes of your time.
Choose your favorite scent or try something new for the season; we have a varied selection of fresh seasonal scents and year-round best sellers. If you are a truly frequent burner, you can even subscribe to receive a refill kit each month!
LARGE (12 oz): 70+ hours burn time. Fills our LARGE 11-12 oz jars + vessels. Will fill any 10-12 oz vessel sized 3” - 3.29” diameter.
Each refill includes one melting bag of 100% pure soy wax, fragrance oil, and all supplies to refill your candle vessel. Carefully selected to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our premium candle scents will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candle refills are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Woman-owned and meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!