Festivus for the Rest of Us Holiday Candle
Maybe you're a little more George than Jerry. A little more Festivus than Christmas or Hanukkah. That's ok, we get it. In homage to one of the classic tv series episodes on Seinfeld, we bring you the Festivus for the Rest of Us candle. The holiday season should be fun and festive. But hey, even if it's not you can at least have the chance to air your grievances, right?! With that goal in mind, we've selected this quote paired with our holiday seasonal scent of the same name. Festivus is a warm spicy, wassail-inspired fragrance with notes of cinnamon, citrus, and a hint of woodsy base.
I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it! - Frank Costanza
Scent: Festivus (Orange, Cypress, Cranberry, Rosewood)
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Most popular size, great for a kitchen, bedroom or living room.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!