Sampler Pack - Conservatory Collection Spring Scents - Set of 6 Tealight Candles
Finding it difficult to smell our candles online? Not sure you are ready to commit to a single fragrance? We get it. Thankfully, we have just the thing - the Rescue Kit for Indecisive Individuals. It's a Sampler Pack of six of our fragrances in a tiny tealight size, bundled into a tidy little box. Try them out, fall in love, then get $15 off your next order over $50 (because you're going to want more than one, trust us on this). It's basically risk-free.
CONSERVATORY COLLECTION - SPRING SCENTS:
The Arboretum: Magnolia + Bergamot
Great Pagoda: Jasmine + Vetiver
Palm House: Gardenia + Coconut
Kitchen Garden: Rosemary + Sea Salt
The Hive: Blue Sage + Honey
Grass Garden: Wildflower + Grass
The spring Conservatory Collection is based on the unmatched experience of visiting the Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew in London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. However, botanical gardens everywhere allow us to enjoy the intoxicating beauty of nature + non-native species, with an eye toward preserving the natural world.
Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
TEALIGHT (.6 oz): 5 hours burn time. Just enough to sample a fragrance, or when you don't have the time to commit to a longer candle burn.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!