Endless Candle Monthly Refill Subscription - 8 oz
Choose your favorite scent and get it sent directly to you each month in our Endless Candle at-home refill kit. For the supreme waxloving candle enthusiast, we provide full support for your daily burning habit and the easiest way ever to refill your empty 8 oz candle jars! Kit contains everything needed to refill your Endless Candle jarl at home, using just your microwave. Less waste + more wax! This makes a great gift for the craft-loving scent connoisseur in your life!
In the Endless Candle Monthly Refill subscription box, you'll get the same scent sent to you on the same day each month, along with a sweet little box of wooden matches. If you'd prefer to rotate scents seasonally, check out our Endless Candle Seasonal Refill Subscription.
Each refill includes one melting bag of 100% pure soy wax, fragrance oil, and all supplies to refill your candle vessel. Carefully blended to ensure that the scent is robust & consistent, our soy wax candles will fill your space with enveloping fragrance. They burn cleaner and longer than other wax alternatives. Our minimal modern designs look as great as they smell, and will make you look like one of the hip, cool kids. Even if you’re not. (Trust us on this.) Candles are packaged in a food-safe, reusable cotton bag, ready for gifting. Woman-owned + meticulously handmade in our studio in Omaha, Nebraska.
MEDIUM (8 oz): 40-50 hours burn time. Fills our standard MED 8 oz jar. Will fill any 7-8 oz jar or vessel, sized 2.7” - 2.9” diameter.
Our candles are made with natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives. Our 100% Midwestern-grown soy wax blend, cotton core wicks, and premium phthalate-free fragrance oils create a clean burn and powerful scent throw. The fragrance oils we use are organic (when available), phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. Our products are phthalate free, paraben-free, lead free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free and vegan.
Candle Use + Care
To get the best results and longest life from your candles, we recommend the following:
- Before each burn, trim your wick to ¼”. Remove any clippings and discard in the trash; never leave wick trimmings or debris in the candle when burning. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Ensure the candle is cool before trimming.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Then extinguish your candle for at least 1 hour before burning again. This will help to prevent tunneling and give your candle a nice even burn.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of drafts, pets or small children.
- The candle jar or tin will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
By following these steps your soy wax candle will give you a long, clean burn for hours!